Greggs e-gifts are perfect for all sorts of occasions. Whether it's rewarding staff, delighting a customer or showing a friend or family member that you care! Treat them to the most special gift of all…. Sausage rolls!
Well, we know our Sausage Rolls are pretty iconic but that’s not all we’re famous for. We’ve been recognised as Britain’s favourite sandwich retailer (NPD Crest) and our freshly ground, ethically sound 100% Fairtrade coffee. We’re the 3rd biggest coffee seller in the UK selling over 2 million coffees a week. (Yes, us!) Then there's also our freshly baked savouries, mouth-watering doughnuts and snacks to spend your gift card on. Our roots are firmly in the North East but these days we’re all over the UK with over 2000 shops so there's plenty of opportunities to come and pay us a visit. From Inverurie to Plymouth, Belfast to Bury St Edmonds. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, it’d take 6.8 million Sausage Rolls to get from Inverurie to Plymouth.
Now to answer the two most important questions, do Greggs do gift cards and where can I get one?
Yes, they do, and you can get them right here!
- This eGift Card is issued by Greggs plc.
- It may be redeemed at participating Greggs shops in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- This eGift Card cannot be redeemed in Greggs franchise shops (those operated by MOTO, Euro Garage, HKS, Applegreen UK, Applegreen Ireland, Blakemore, Compass, MFG, Symonds and Henderson).
- This eGift Card cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the eGift Card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt in the shop.
- This eGift Card will remain valid for 24 months from the date of the last transaction. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on the expiry of the valid period.
- The initial and subsequent balances can be checked on 0191 6078285.
- This eGift Card has a minimum value of £5, maximum load value per transaction of £250 and a maximum balance value of £1000.
- Greggs plc cannot be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Greggs plc reserves the right at its discretion to amend the terms and conditions of this eGift Card at any time and take appropriate action, including the cancellation of this eGift Card. This does not affect your statutory rights. For full terms and conditions, visit www.greggs.co.uk/terms-conditions
Please take care of this eGift card and treat it as you would cash.
It's simple! Just head to your local shop, choose something tasty to eat or drink (or both!) and show this at the till.
See, we told you it was easy – enjoy!
Gift Card Enquiries: 0191 607 8285
Are you looking to bulk buy Greggs eGift Cards?
We offer a fast bulk buying service. Contact us to find out more.
- Greggs eGift Cards are non-refundable.
- Greggs eGift Cards can't be used online.
- Greggs eGift Cards can be used in-store.
- Greggs eGift Cards can't be used via Phone.