Afternoon Tea for Two at the Ritz London
What is included with Afternoon Tea at the Ritz?
Sandwiches, but not just any sandwiches, these are Ritz sandwiches made from the finest ingredients and freshest breads. We recommend eating them in the smallest bites possible!
- Scottish Smoked Salmon with Lemon Butter on Rye Bread
- Ham Sandwich with Grain Mustard Mayonnaise on White Bread
- Cheddar Cheese Sandwich with Chutney on Onion Bread
- Cucumber Sandwich with Cream Cheese, Dill, and Chives on Caraway Seed Bread
- Chicken Breast Sandwich with Horseradish Cream on White Bread
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich with Chopped Shallots and Watercress on White Bread
Freshly baked scones
Freshly Baked Raisin and Apple Scones with Cornish Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserve.
Pastries and Cake
Try the handiwork of the Ritz's head pâtissier by enjoying a delicious assortment of mini treat with Afternoon Tea Pastries and the famous Ritz Chocolate Cake.
Ritz Selected Teas or Coffee
No Afternoon Tea is complete with out a cup of Tea or Coffee, you can be sure that you will get a "good cuppa" at the Ritz!
There is a dress code at The Ritz which all patrons must adhere to. Each area of the hotel has its own dress code which reflexts the particular ambience and style. In The Palm Court where afternoon tea is served, gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie; jeans are not permitted. Please note that sports shoes are not permitted in The Palm Court at any time.
Print your own Afternoon Tea at the Ritz Gift Voucher
In a hurry or want to give this gift instantly? You can print this gift voucher of at home and hand it to the lucky recepient within seconds. You can even print your own envelope to put it in.
Personalise your fantastic looking Gift Voucher with a personal message.
You will be redirected to the retailers website to complete the transaction.